- Close Outlook.
- Go to your Outlook mail settings from Start > Control Panel > Mail > Show Profiles.
If you cannot find the Mail icon in Control Panel, please change the "View by" in the top right to Small or Large Icons.
- Double-click on your Exchange profile and then click Email Accounts.
- Select your profile name and click New:
- Fill out Your Name, E-mail Address, and the Password fields.
- Click Next. Do not check any of the options such as "Manual setup".
- Outlook will try to autoconfigure the new account. You may get a pop-up window asking if you Allow. Check the box to always allow and accept.
- Finish the wizard and you are done! Close out of any open windows by selecting "OK" or "Finish".
Have more questions? Submit a request