Configuring Windows Phone to use with your TBH email account?
- On Start, swipe left to the App list, select Settings, and then select email + accounts.
- Select Add an account and select Other account.
- Enter your e-mail address and password and select Sign in. Windows Phone will try to set up your e-mail account automatically. If setup completes successfully, skip to step 6.
- If you see the message “We couldn’t find the settings for the account information you entered”, make sure the e-mail address and password are correct, and then select Try again. If setup completes successfully, skip to step 6.
- If your e-mail account can’t be set up automatically, select Advanced, and then select Internet email.
You'll need to enter the following information:
- Account name This is a descriptive name for your account.
- Your name Type your name as you want it to appear when you send e-mail messages from your phone.
- Incoming email server imap.exg6.exghost.com
- Account type This will be IMAP4.
- User name This is your full e-mail address, for example, [email protected]
- Password This is the password for your e-mail account.
- Outgoing (SMTP) email server smtp.exg6.exghost.com
- Select Advanced and select the boxes Require SSL for incoming email and Require SSL for outgoing email.
- Select Sign in.